20 anni di Buffy

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Il 10 Marzo 1997 andò in onda, negli Stati Uniti, il primo episodio di Buffy.

20 anni dopo, la rivista statunitense Entertainment Weekly ha voluto festeggiare questo momento riunendo il cast, quasi al completo, e il suo creatore, il fantastico Joss Whedon, dedicando loro la cover story del numero uscito ad aprile.

Ecco il video con un'estratto delle interviste e del "dietro le quinte" delle bellissime foto che hanno fatto..

E qui alcune bellissime foto...

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Qua vi posto i vari post degli attori per festeggiare questi 20 anni...

da Instagram di Sarah

Sarah Michelle Geller: "20 years ago today, I had the greatest privilege to bring Buffy to your tv screens for the first time. It was a long and challenging road to get there. First the movie, then a passed over pilot presentation, and eventually a mid season time slot on a little known network. That first season, we liked to think of ourselves as the little show that could. While we knew the potential, I don’t think any of us saw the lasting impact our show would have. As an actor, you wish for that one role where you can leave your mark and forever be remembered, with Buffy I got so much more. She’s a feminist challenge to gender hierarchy. Buffy may have been the Chosen One, but I was the lucky one. Thank you to Gail Berman for always believing there was a show in that movie. Thank you to Joss Whedon, for trusting me to give life to one of the greatest female characters ever created. Thank you to David, for always being my Angel. Thank you to James for understanding that while Buffy and Spike may have been love/hate, I have nothing but love for you. Alyson, as any woman knows, you are nothing without the love and support of great female friends, so thank you for being that. Michelle, you will always hold a key to my heart. Thank you to all the incredible actors for seven seasons of amazing performances. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the incredible crew that worked tirelessly (and also really tired) to bring this show to life. And lastly, but most importantly thank you to all of you, the fans. We made this show for you, and your unwavering support has kept this show going long past our seven years. You are everything. And always remember..."if the apocalypse comes, beep me"

da instagram di Nicholas Brendon

da Intagram di Emma

da Intagram di Michelle Trachtenberg:

Michelle: "Happy 20 year #anniversary to #buffythevampireslayer. I was 14 when I was cast for season 5 as #dawn. The sister #buffy never had. Oh. And the key to mankind's survival. No big. I learned so much from watching the cast, and watching Sarah kill it (pun intended). I grew 5 inches during the course of the show. I always wished the magic shop was real. I sang a song about anchovies on pizza, because one of our writers loved anchovies and her favorite pizza chain had just taken them off the menu because they weren't a popular topping. And she thought if Dawn sang: "Anchovies anchovies you're so delicious, I love you more than all the other fishes!" That they might put them back on the menu. Problem was. I hate anchovies. So I came up with the idea that we can make shiitake mushrooms look like anchovies (cue everyone zooming in on the pizza I'm holding in that scene). There was the time Buffy had to tackle Dawn and my padded bra blocked her closeup, and I knew it was time to accept that my boobies would come in time just not at that time. There was the time I had no idea what "Hogwarts" was, and when I asked during rehearsal what that was, you could hear a pin drop cuz everyone was so shocked I didn't know; by the time I got back to my trailer after filming the scene, Joss had sent his assistant to get me the first couple of books and he signed it, so now I have to have JK Rowling sign it and my inner child will rejoice. There was the time Joel Grey sang to me my favorite song from Cabaret 'the key' before his character tried to kill me. Oh. And there was the time we were all a part of a great show that meant something to so many people. That is fucking cool. Thank you to all of the fans, you slay us. And if you go out to celebrate tonight. Be back before Dawn."

Alcuni tweet degli attori dopo il servizio fotografico..

Edited by Viky82 - 13/4/2017, 17:32

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Altri tweets degli attori e alcune comparse nel giorno del 20° anniversario...

4. Onor

User deleted

Bellissime le foto e bello rivederli insieme. Peccato mancava Anthony.

Michelle T. non si è mantenuta benissimo, mentre Charisma é una bellissimna donna.

3 replies since 13/4/2017, 15:06   88 views